- Meeting called to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of January and May minutes
4. Chelsea Ruby, Commissioner, Office of Tourism, to give an update on adventure sports marketing and other Division efforts.
5. Sam England, Chief, Parks and Recreation Section of the Division of Natural Resources, to discuss DNR facilitation of adventure sports and volunteer trail efforts.
6. David Cramer, Engineer, Division of Highways, to discuss parking for adventure sports attractions, bicycle lanes on roads, and state trail maps.
7. James Maples, Professor, Eastern Kentucky University, to discuss an ongoing economic impact study on rock climbing in the New River Gorge and economic impacts studies throughout Appalachia.
8. Gene Kistler, Owner, Waterstone Outdoors; Board Member, New River Alliance of Climbers, to discuss volunteer trail maintenance in rock climbing community and small business impact.
9. Thad Kelley, President, West Virginia Mountain Biking Association, on mountain biking tourism in West Virginia and volunteer trail maintenance.
11. Other Business