A licensed person shall not:
(1) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve alcoholic liquors of a kind other than that which such license or this chapter authorizes him or her to sell;
(2) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve beer to which wine, spirits, or alcohol has been added;
(3) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve wine to which other alcoholic spirits have been added, otherwise than as required in the manufacture thereof under regulations of the commission;
(4) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve alcoholic liquors to a person specified in §60-3-22 of this code;
(5) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve alcoholic liquors except as authorized by his or her license;
(6) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve alcoholic liquors other than by the drink, poured from the alcoholic liquors" original container: Provided, That under certain requirements exceptions to liquor by the drink are as follows:
(A) A private club licensed under §60-7-1 et seq. of this code, that is in good standing with the commissioner and has paid a $1000 on-premises only bottle service fee to the commissioner, may sell or serve liquor by the bottle to two or more persons for consumption on the licensed premises only, and any liquor bottle sold by such a private club shall be sold at retail for personal use, and not for resale, to a person for not less than 300 percent of the private club’s cost, and no such liquor bottle shall be removed from the licensed premises by any person or the licensee; and
(B) A Class A licensee licensed under §60-8-1 et seq. of this code may sell or serve wine by the bottle to two or more persons for consumption on the licensed premises only, unless such licensee has obtained a license or privilege authorizing other activity;
(7) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve pre-mixed alcoholic liquor that is not in the original container: Provided, That a licensee may sell, furnish, tender, and serve pre-mixed beverages consisting of alcoholic liquors, nonalcoholic mixer, and ice if:
(A) The frozen drink mixing machine is emptied and sanitized daily; and
(B) That a written record reflecting the cleaning and sanitizing of the frozen drink machine is maintained for inspection by the commissioner and health inspectors;
(8) Sell, furnish, tender, or serve any alcoholic liquor when forbidden by the provisions of this chapter;
(9) Sell, possess, possess for sale, tender, serve, furnish, or provide any powdered alcohol;
(10) Keep on the premises covered by his or her license alcoholic liquor other than that which he or she is authorized to sell, furnish, tender, or serve by such license or by this chapter.
A person who violates any provision of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be fined not less than $50 nor more than $500 or confined in jail not less than 30 days nor more than one year, or both such fine and confinement for the first offense. Upon conviction of a second or subsequent offense, the court may in its discretion impose a penalty of confinement in a state correctional facility for a period not to exceed three years. A person who violates any provision of this section for the second or any subsequent offense under this section is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be imprisoned in a state correctional facility for a period not to exceed three years.